Wednesday 29 February 2012

Visiting the Elderly


A minister visits an elderly woman from his congregation. As he sits on the couch he notices a large bowl of peanuts on the coffee table next to her. “mind if I have a few?” he asked, “no, not at all” the woman replied. They talk for an hour and as the minister stand to leave, he realises that he has emptied the bowl.
 
 “I am terribly sorry for eating all your peanuts, I really only meant to eat a few” apologised the minister, to which the woman replied, “Oh that’s all right, ever since I lost my teeth all I can do is suck the chocolate off them


Laughter has been proven to lower your blood pressure, enhance your sleep patterns, reduce your pain threshold, strengthen your immune system, combat stress, anxiety, and frustration, and bond people together as nothing else can. It has been scientifically proven that themost healing type of laughter is laughter associated with clean, wholesome humor.” (c) Wild Bill


In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

¬¬¬00¬¬00¬¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment